During 1984 and 1985 Cajun fiddler Rufus Thibodeaux toured with Neil Young as part of a band called the International Harvesters. Live recordings from that tour are now available, entitled A Treasure. One review suggests little has been added to Young’s legacy, however, but Rolling Stone has more positive things to say. Thibodeaux was primarily a sideman and studio musician, never leading a band of his own. His recordings include:
- Cajun country fiddle of Rufus Thibodeaux. La Louisianne Records. LL-129. LP 
- Cajun fiddle. La Louisianne Records. LL-137. LP [no date]
- Fiddlin with friends. With Tony Thibodeaux. La Louisianne LL-1018. CD. 
- Rubber dolly. La Louisianne Records. LL-8152. n.d. 45.
- Tribute to Harry Choates. Kajun Records. 5018. LP and CS. [no date]